Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy eggs and tomatoes breakfast dish (shakshuka). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy eggs and tomatoes breakfast dish (shakshuka) is one of the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. When you are the individual who needs the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You might cook Easy eggs and tomatoes breakfast dish (shakshuka) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy eggs and tomatoes breakfast dish (shakshuka)
- Get 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 small of tomatoes or 3 large ones, diced.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 of multicoloured bell peppers, diced (optional).
- Make ready 1 of garlic clove, diced.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1 of cheese.
Easy eggs and tomatoes breakfast dish (shakshuka) step by step
- Dice your tomatoes, onion, garlic and bell peppers if you chose to add them. It doesn't matter if they're in bigger or smaller chunks, just cut them as you like them in your salad..
- Put an old pan on a high fire. Add the ingridients you cut in the previous step, no need for oil, and cover the pan for 2-3 minutes. After that, you'll start seeing some fluids - that's exactly what you want! At this point you need to add any time of cheese you want, I usually add a piece or two of gouda but any type of cheese you have in your fridge will do. Let it melt down and have a little tatse - add pepper and salt accordingly. You can also add paprika, chili powder, kajon or whatever you want..
- After the cheese melted and you like the taste of your tomatoes, add the eggs slowly and carefully. Cover the pan and let it cook of around 4-7 minutes, depends on how you like your fried eggs..
- That's it! Your dish is ready to serve. You can either serve in the pan itself (like I like to do) or plate it nicely. You can add some parsly as garnish, bacon bits or more chunks of cheese..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food easy eggs and tomatoes breakfast dish (shakshuka) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!