Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy prawn salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy prawn salad is probably the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people through the internet. In case you are the individual who is looking to get the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
In this healthy Asian-inspired shrimp salad recipe, two types of greens--romaine lettuce and red cabbage--pair beautifully with the avocado and shrimp. Use extra dressing for another salad or as a sauce for baked fish. I made this recipe when I had tons of dill in my garden and needed something to do with it.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You could have Healthy prawn salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy prawn salad
- Make ready handful of Baby cos lettuce.
- You need 2 sticks of Asparagus.
- Take 3-4 of Baby tomatoes.
- Make ready 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Take of Carrot 1 sliced.
- Prepare of Olives.
- Take of Chilli flakes.
- Get of Lemon.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Get cubes of Chedder cheese.
- Take of Salt.
- Make ready of Honey tsp (optional).
- Take 100 gm of Prawns.
Step by step to make Healthy prawn salad
- Chop all salad into size you like.
- In a large bowl squeeze lemon, drizzle olive oil, salt, chilli flakes & honey.
- On a hot pan cook prawns (takes under 5 mins) otherwise it will be over cooked..
- Add cheese cubes and some green olives to the bowl.
- Mix in chopped salad.
- Add prawns, toss lightly and serve immediately.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy prawn salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!