Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, the "big mac" deconstructed salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The "Big Mac" Deconstructed Salad is probably the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people with the internet. When you are the individual who needs the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Combine lettuce and half the sauce in a large bowl and toss to coat. Top each with a generous spoonful of meat. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and garnish with pickle slices.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can certainly cook The "Big Mac" Deconstructed Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The "Big Mac" Deconstructed Salad
- Prepare 12 oz of -14 oz bagged salad (I used Fresh Express Garden).
- It's 1 1/2 cup of lean ground beef cooked, drained very well and crumbled (I used 90% lean) (I also like it to be very warm but not steaming hot).
- Make ready 4 tbsp of sweet onion minced or chopped very small.
- It's 1/2 cup of reduced fat shredded cheddar.
- Take 20-25 of hamburger dill slices cut in half.
- Prepare 2 slices of low calorie bread toasted and cubed (I used Weight Watcher wheat).
- Get 8 tbsp of light thousand island dressing.
- It's 2 tbsp of dill pickle juice.
The "Big Mac" Deconstructed Salad in depth
- Add lettuce to a large salad bowl and add ground meat,onions, cheese, pickles and bread cubes..
- Mix thousand island dressing with pickle juice and pour over salad. Serve!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food the "big mac" deconstructed salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!