Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy chutney sandwich. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Chutney Sandwich is one of the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people over the internet. In case you are the one that wants the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Healthy Chutney Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chutney Sandwich
- Take 1 1/2 cups of chopped mint leaves (phudina).
- Take 2 cup of chopped coriander (dhania).
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 3 of roughly chopped green chillies.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of peanut powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of scrambled paneer.
- Take 8 slices of bread.
- Get As needed of butter for toasting.
- Get to taste of salt.
Healthy Chutney Sandwich instructions
- 1. Combine all the ingredients (except butter and bread) and grind to a fine paste with little water..
- Take bread slices. Apply butter on the bread inside and outside. If you're eating eating instantly, then you can skip applying the butter inside the bread..
- Add a spoonful of green chutney on the bread..
- Spread the chutney all over the bread (optional: add scrambled paneer).
- Similarly apply chutney on all breads. Stack the bread in 2 layers each..
- Heat the griddle and toast all the breads on both the sides till light brown in colour..
- Slice the sandwich in half and serve immediately with ketchup or/and seasoning..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy chutney sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!