Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, healthy bread veggie basket. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy bread veggie basket is among the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people with the internet. In case you are the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
A delicious and healthy take on traditional eggs in a basket that uses veggies instead of bread. Time to start playing in the kitchen for some healthy new bone warming dishes! It's cold here in NE Ohio!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You might cook Healthy bread veggie basket using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy bread veggie basket
- You need 4 of Wheat bread slices.
- Make ready 1 of Chopped onion small.
- Prepare 1 small of Chopped tomato.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Chopped capsicum.
- Make ready 1/2 bowl of hung curd.
- Make ready Pinch of salt.
- Get Pinch of black pepper powder.
- Prepare Pinch of herbs.
- It's 1 pinch of dried mint leaves crushed.
Healthy bread veggie basket instructions
- Take chopped onion,chopped tomato and capsicum,hung curd) Salt,Black pepper powder Herbs,Dry mint leaves crushed Mix well. Take wheat bread slices and cut them in small roundels. Now grease the appe pan. Put the bread slice in each cavity. Now fill the filling in each bread katori. Now cover with lid and let them cook on sim..
- Serve hot with ketchup..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy bread veggie basket recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!