Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, low calorie strawberry frozen yogurt sandwiches. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Low calorie strawberry frozen yogurt sandwiches is probably the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people through the internet. If you're the one who wants the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Great recipe for Low calorie strawberry frozen yogurt sandwiches. This is a very yummy alternative to ice cream packed with protein from the Greek yogurt. Eat immediately or wrap and freeze until solid.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Low calorie strawberry frozen yogurt sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low calorie strawberry frozen yogurt sandwiches
- It's 10 1/2 of Graham crackers broken into quarters(42).
- Take 1/2 cup of pureed fresh strawberries.
- Make ready 1 cup of plain nonfat Greek yogurt.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of reduced fat whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Step by step to make Low calorie strawberry frozen yogurt sandwiches
- Line 9" square pan with foil.
- Arrange half of Graham crackers in 3 rows of 7 peices on bottom.
- Spoon strawberry puree into large bowl.
- Stir in yogurt, whipped cream, vanilla.
- Spread over crackers and then top with remaining crackers.
- Freeze 2-4 hours and then transfer to an airtight freezer safe container.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food low calorie strawberry frozen yogurt sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!