Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chocolate brownie batter (edible). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible) is among the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people people over the internet. If you are the one that is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible)
- Get 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of AP Flour (I used gluten free).
- It's 2 cups of softened butter at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Get 8 Tbs of honey.
- It's 8 Tbs of milk (I used non fat).
- Take 2 cups of mini chocolate chips.
Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible) in depth
- Mix cocoa and flour together..
- Mix in butter, sugar and honey..
- Mix in milk..
- Once everything is mixed together, add mini chocolate chips..
- Place in a container and top with more chocolate chips (I know chocolate overload, but so worth it)..
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm..
- Serve with some ice cream or you can be like me, grab a tablespoon full of this and disappear like David Copperfield. This recipe is very rich so I can only handle one tablespoon per day..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate brownie batter (edible) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!