Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegan chocolate cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Chocolate Cake has become the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people from the internet. When you are the individual that needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You could have Vegan Chocolate Cake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Chocolate Cake
- It's 180 g of All purpose flour.
- You need 60 g of cocoa.
- Get 120 g of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 Cup of Hot water.
- Take 1 Tbsp of White Vinegar.
- Take of Sugar Syrup.
- Make ready 1/3 Cup of Hot Water.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Cocoa.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Get of Icing.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Cocoa.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Caramel.
Vegan Chocolate Cake detail by detail
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, prepare a baking tin with butter, flour and lining the bottom with baking paper.
- Sift the flour, 1/2 cup cocoa, 1 cup sugar, baking soda and salt together..
- Add the wet ingredients, vegetable oil, 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract, 1 cup Hot water and white vinegar to the dry ingredients, mix well and pour into the prepared baking dish. Bake between 20-25 min until a skewer comes out clean..
- In the meantime while the cake is baking prepare the syrup by mixing the hot water, cocoa, sugar and vanilla in a separate jug..
- When the cake is cooked, take it out the oven, pearcing it all over with holes. Pour the syrup all over the cake, the syrup will quickly be absorb. Leave to cool completely..
- Mix the powdered sugar, cocoa and caramel and spread over the cooled cake. Optional: add chopped hazelnuts.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegan chocolate cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!